We are home to exceptional marketing specialists, creatives, software developers, business consultants, brand strategists, and more. Instead of relying on old-hat marketing tactics, we achieve results by using data-driven strategies that fully leverage the strength of our entire team. This keeps us sharp, nimble, and focused as we create new solutions that tackle real-world challenges with surgical precision. We wouldn’t be able to do this without our dynamic team, which is why our people always come first. Sound like a place where you would like to work? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are currently SEEKING:
- Sales Representatives
- Website Developers
- Digital Advertising Specialists
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Specialist
- Graphic Designers
- SEO Specialists
- Software Developers
- Photographers / Videographers
- Account Executives / Directors
- Industry Expert Consultants
- Models, Influencers and Ambassadors
We recognize and reward
EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND LOYALTY.
Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows talented individuals to thrive. We value extreme ownership and a high level of accountability for producing results. DCG team members maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
1) Sales Representative
We’re seeking a qualified B2B sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
We look for hardworking, proven sales professionals to join our team. Here are some traits and skills we want to see from our sales team:
- Strong sales stamina and old-school work ethic
- Motivating communication style
- Financially healthy (can be self-supported while building up a client list)
- Proven track record in an independent sales role
- Prospecting skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Motivation for sales
- Product knowledge
- Closing skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue the relationship
- Must have CRM experience (HubSpot)
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
2) Website Developers
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in our industry.
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
3) Digital Advertising Specialists
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for DCG and it’s clients. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. This contributor should be able to work seamlessly with in-house and client teams, and should have full understanding of the people, processes and technology for the planning, buying, analyzing, testing, and optimizing of all paid digital media.
- Set up, launch, and optimize Social Media (Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest ads) advertising with our marketing team
- Manage comprehensive SEM campaigns that includes paid search, display, video, retargeting, geo-targeting, paid social, streaming, and more.
- Develop strategy and execute various types of digital campaigns (Spotify, Nextdoor, Iheartradio etc.)
- Support SEO efforts including keyword research and devising strategies to elevate our client’s digital exposure
- Track, report, analyze and communicate KPI’s and results to team and clients
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email
- Create thumb-stopping images and marketing copy that convert at high volumes
- Build audiences that best fit the company’s target clients, while testing new avatars constantly
- Work with web designers and marketing specialists to build sales funnels online to generate TOF/MOF leads and online purchases
- Set up lead attribution and work with other departments to measure and refine results
- Facebook Blueprint Certification (Preferred)
- HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification (Preferred)
- Google Analytics Certification (Preferred)
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification (Preferred)
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification (Preferred)
- Google Ads Certification (Preferred)
4) Social Media Managers
We are looking for experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Managers to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategies internally and for clients across various industries in order to increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts. Social Media Managers should have experience in driving engagement by creating high-quality original content, engaging influencers, managing reputation by responding to comments, and overseeing customer service across all platforms.
- Help in the creation of social media marketing campaigns and strategy
- Develop the editorial calendar supporting sales funnels
- Manage and optimize social media accounts on various platforms
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast) across all social networks
- Assist in designing relevant media for social posts
- Assist in designing email campaigns and newsletters
- Track, report, analyze and provide recommendations on digital media performance
- Conduct analysis and reports on a regular basis
- Respond to followers’ comments
- Organize and manage campaigns, giveaways, and contests
- Interact with sales team for feedback and collaboration
- Write blogs, press releases and other media communications
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
5) Marketing Specialists
We are looking for ambitious, highly motivated Marketing Specialists to play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our firm. To be successful as a Marketing Specialist, you must be proactive and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, collaborative environment. Working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns is crucial. Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills are essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of B2B and B2C Sales funnels
- Ability to develop and deliver specific performance marketing strategies and programs that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value across channels internally and for clients in varying industries.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the senior management team
- Provide performance reports for all channels and share optimization & strategy feedback based on metrics to CMO. Track and keep a pulse on our paid media spendings & returns.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Support the marketing team with activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, content creation, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Develop and implement creative, omnichannel marketing and advertising plans, and program developments such as brand ambassador programs, influencer marketing, podcast and radio campaigns, referral and loyalty programs, SMS marketing, etc.
- Conduct industry, market, competitor, and consumer trend research and analyses.
- Establish goals, objectives, and KPI’s to reach customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Email Marketing: Must be able to manage email campaign platforms such as Klaviyo and Mailchimp accounts, build flows and campaigns, A/B test, segmentation, and analyze data. Ideally familiar with skills in copywriting, graphic designing for emails, and plain text.
- Analyze google analytics to give feedback to the team on different channels performances and give collaborative strategy feedback to the team members.
6) Models, Influencers and Ambassadors
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Ability to track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Learn and report on customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Engage in promotional photography and videography
- Educate potential customers about the features of the designated product or service
- Act as “spokesmodels” to promote a specific brand or product in advertisements
- Attend various client events and drive networking opportunities for brand expansion