Learn more about DCG and what we do from our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
1. What does Dolomites Consulting Group do?
In addition to DCG’s specialties in Business Development Consulting, Branding, Social Media Management, Digital Advertising, and Full Suite Marketing, DCG can assist in the consultation, development, implementation and training related (but not limited) to the following topics:
- Sales Funnel Development
- Effective Teams
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Brand Ambassador Programs
- Influencer Programs
- Referral Programs
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- SEO Development
- Inbound & Outbound Marketing
- Reputation Management
2. What kind of consulting does DCG do?
We enable organizations to maximize their growth potential through business development, sales, and marketing consulting. Let us evaluate your marketing and sales processes and team to ensure the most effective implementation and provide the greatest return-on-investment. This usually consists of some or all of the following:
- Influencer and Ambassador Programs
- Business Plans
- Strategic Action Plans
- Business Model Canvas
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Industry, Market, Keyword Analysis
3. What industries/businesses do you work with?
We work with both B2B and B2C businesses of varying sizes in multiple industries. Contact us to request a copy of our company profile. Some of the industries we work with include but is not limited to:
- Medical / Healthcare
- Marine & Boating
- Health & Wellness
- Sustainability / Green Tech
- Sports & Entertainment
- Pets / Animals, Vets, Trainers, etc.
- Food & Beverage, Restaurants
- Real Estate
- Education, Extracurricular
- Information Technology
- Fashion / Art
4. Can you help me redesign an existing website?
Yes! Whether you are looking to launch a completely new brand, or If you have an existing website and are considering a redesign, we can assist in determining the best course of action, and implement a timeline that is congruent with your company needs.
5. How long will building a website take?
Every website timeline is different and the timeline is based on the size and complexity of the website. This includes functionality and integrations needed, and the resources required to work on the project. Depending on the scope of the project, overall timeline from concept to completion can be anywhere from 1 – 6 months.
6. Do you offer social media training?
Yes! We offer individualized and scalable solutions depending on your company needs. Whether you just hired a marketing manager, social media manager, or want to get your entire marketing and sales team up to speed, we offer training, best practices, and resources to help save you time and money.
7. How do you measure success?
Depending on the scope of the project. Each client is unique. Therefore, how we measure success must align with the goals within each project. We set clear expectations and KPI’s up front, continue to monitor and evaluate implementations and provide regular reports to clients.
8. What does your typical process look like?
Each client varies greatly in their needs. No process is exactly the same, but we generally follow these steps:
- Initial consultation: Define problems to solve
- Onboarding: Obtain company materials and assets
- Research: Industry, Market, Competitors, Keywords, Target Audience etc.
- Present a Strategic Action Plan
- Implement Action Plan according to timeline
- Review, evaluate and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Provide continuous support, program and action plan development
9. What platforms are you familiar with?
The platforms/tools that we frequently use include but are not limited to:
- Social Media: Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Snapchat, Tiktok
- Social Media Management: Hootsuite, Buffer, Sendible, Eclincher, Agorapulse, Soci, Sprout Social, Marketo, etc.
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Klaviyo etc.
- CRM: Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho CRM,
- Project Management: Slack, Trello, Zoho Projects, Asana, BaseCamp, Freedcamp
- Reporting and Keyword Research: Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz
10. What is your pricing structure/how much do your services cost?
Our services are designed specifically around each client’s requirements. As a result, it’s impossible to provide pricing details before we know the specifics about your business, your market, and your objectives.
We’re more expensive than hiring a freelancer. But we’re more affordable compared to your costs of taking on a full-time marketing person.
Website Prices can range anywhere from $1500 for a simple fully optimized website, to $3500 and above for an expansive and intricate development.
Contact us for a free consultation and estimate based on your specific project needs.
11. We are a franchise brand with more than 1 location – can you assist on this?
Yes! DCG is experienced in providing customized solutions for franchises across the country. Contact us today for a free consultation regarding your unique project.
12. Does DCG work with clients who are out of state or in another country?
DCG delivers services for organizations nationwide and in selected countries throughout the world. Due to varying compliance requirements across regions and industries, please reach out to us to determine if DCG is the right fit for your organization.
13. What type of reporting is provided?
At DCG, our philosophy is as simple as it is effective: listen to our clients, listen to the data, and listen to the results. While we are continuously monitoring the effectiveness of our action plan, we provide monthly analytics reports on essential key performance indicators that are identified upon the start of each new project. Your account manager will review the report with you at your request to provide context and strategy updates according to our results.
14. How quickly will I see results?
The speed at which you see results will be based on several factors.
- Your current status: How is your business operating currently? What are your problems? What goals are you wanting to achieve? What are your team dynamics?
- Your competition: How aggressive is your competition — are they already dominating the search engine rankings and you want to catch up? Are the keywords you’re interested in very competitive?
- Your budget: This determines the amount of work we can do together each month. If you have aggressive growth goals and heavy competition, you should take that into consideration when you choose your digital marketing budget.
15. Why “Dolomites Consulting Group”?
As a veteran-owned business, we take pride in delivering unrivaled service, attention to detail, and proven solutions that work. Our team of marketing experts utilize years of experience to create unique, data-driven strategies, custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. Visit our about us page to learn more.
16. Who will I be working with?
Your main point of contact will be your dedicated marketing consultant / account manager. Your account manager will be in constant communication with you, generally on weekly email/Slack status updates, bi-weekly calls, and monthly analytics reports. You will also have a dedicated team committed to your business. Depending on the scope of your project, your team may consist of the following agency experts:
- Senior consultant
- Web Developer
- Social Media / Content Creation Specialist
- Advertising Specialist
- Graphic designer
- Photographer & Videographer
- PR Specialist
- Topic Specialist*
- DCG has a robust network of expert consultants that can be utilized depending on the sector and project. Ex. Pharmacists, Chemists, Engineers, Financial Advisors, Etc.
17. How much are other companies spending on marketing?
According to the CMO Survey, sponsored by the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, Deloitte LLP, and the American Marketing Association, marketing budgets now comprise 11 percent of total company budgets on average. Meanwhile, companies on average spend 7.5 percent of total revenue on marketing. The U.S. Small Business Administration recommends, “As a general rule, small businesses with revenues less than $5 million should allocate 7-8 percent of their revenues to marketing.” This percentage is based on companies that have margins in the 10-12 percent range (after expenses).
18. Are there additional costs?
Clients are responsible for providing an advertising budget, and any additional software, programs, or items critical to a successful sales and marketing program such as a CRM program, email marketing software, website domains, hosting, and widgets, or products for giveaways, influencers etc.
19. Do you offer discounts?
As a veteran-owned company, we believe wholeheartedly in giving back to our community. Please let us know if you are a fellow VOB, non-profit, South Tampa Chamber of Commerce member, University of South Florida or University of Tampa incubator program member, or have been referred to us by family, friends, or other clients.
Immediate Report Emailed To You!
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best
solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.